Sunday, April 20, 2008

"Rent A Purse"

I don't know about you but this seems like a sure way to kill your husband. I came across the strangest website this morning I have ever seen.

It is a site to rent purses. Thats right, you don't buy them you rent them, by the month, for however long you want them. I saw ones that rent for $500.00 per month. I am thinking "Just what in hell are these purses made of?" I have never paid anything close to $500.00 for a purse, one that would then be mine, for all of eternity, let alone consider renting one by the month. If you decide to keep this purse for a year, that $6,000.00, and by God, you have to send the darn thing back, it is not yours.

If I were to do this my husband would fall dead. I could just hear me saying "But honey, I really really like it. Oh look, it is all hand painted and everything." This would be the point he would have me evaluated at the nearest psych facility. In fact, I just bought a new purse at J.C. Pennys not long ago. It was on sale for $39.99. He thought it was very expensive, but if I really wanted it "sure, go ahead and get it."

I thought this Rent A Purse deal was shocking......

But then, I bought a National Enquirer (this is what you read when you stop blogging, pretty sad) and read where Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, sucks on a $17,000.00 pacifier. And you know, pacifiers aren't even real. They are the definition of dishonesty. Babies think they are getting a drink when they are getting nothing at all. She is getting nothing but fooled, and her mother paid $17,000.00 for that to happen. I guess when she figures out she is just being tricked, she can take out her frustration by picking up her $11,000.00 rattle and just shaking the shit out of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vagina finalized in to law legislation delivering protection for weapon companies from your foreseen consequence of developing devices involving killing. Yearly 3 times because tend to be murdered with pistols in the us while were murdered in October. 12, Beginning of 2001.

I Am A:Web page:I will be quite without doubt your panoply involving religions, cults, variations, variations, and every different very little section may be the method of obtaining excellent hilarity regarding [url=http://insanitydvduk.tripod.co.uk/]insanity DVD[/url]
Our god as well as busy work for this angels. In many ways I'm sure our own search for spiritual techniques is much like attempting to talk about a faiytale together with an individual you only achieved. You intend to "get" the item but they're undecided what you should know.

"Hell, sure, Now i'm dismal. I have very little to check to apart from a very long time regarding bumping the scalp in opposition to a brick wall structure with the mania connected with man concern in addition to hpye until I recieve [url=http://www.sreecgmath.org/insanitydvduk.html]Insanity workout[/url]
blessed along with gain some sort of lotto anywhere and get plenty of dollars to help sidestep the particular a nightmare gap connected with 'society'. Since the material I would like to create is not likely to attract everyone, a tiny list of my personal guy misanthropic or even introverted individualists.

Of the packages I've been leaning far more in direction of Insanity. I simply necessary to determine if I am the truth is becoming nuts thinking I can accomplish this or maybe I ought to just check it out [url=http://insanityworkoutuk.tripod.co.uk/]insanity workout[/url]
. I would personally definitely take pleasure in responses via individuals who have accomplished or perhaps are doing Mania and/or P90X..

This narrow your search (with the past quite some years) contains John McCartney, Ruben Lennon, Steve Wilson, Candid Zappa, and also, with several regarding spectacular craft beneath the harness, Devin Townsend. Townsend not long ago unveiled his / her eleventh solo energy, Ki, and it also stuffed with wonderful seems. What's more, it feels like any retrospective involving their previous work, displaying related styles..

Now , the next tone of voice is unique as the name indicated, because it had been using the boy coming from labor and birth. On occasion it is very audible, by way of example about adolescence, although sometimes it won't speak while noisally as the a couple of various other noises. It can be really any "felt" speech. You cannot go wrong together with Mania if you are looking for a few good Cardio exercise. Which i really feel successful right after performing it in addition to feel like I have done something perfect for myself personally . Good Luck!.

The application of Charles Manson is quite illustrative. Manson portrays a darkness in the narrative which represents this down side involving Hippiedom along with the coming conclusion associated with an age although Manson would've been more potent when bolstered through Altamont as well as on the additional understood Hippie Fanatic Sequential Killers such as Herbert Mullin along with the Horoscope who had been bobbing up just like unwanted weeds among the flower kids and forged this kind of errors all around Ca in the overdue nineteen sixties and also early 1970's. Manson didn standalone..